The Arcadia Valley Mountain Music Festival Camping
Campgrounds & RV Parks near the Festivals
Campgrounds near the Festivals
Enjoy the many campgrounds in our region of the Ozarks. Get away to enjoy float trips- canoeing, rafting, tubing and kayaking. Some are “horse friendly” and “dog friendly” Enjoy a secluded campsite or campsites with live music and concerts by the river and under the stars. Whether you’re looking for a family campground or a place where you and your friends can stay up under the night sky until the wee hours, we’re sure you’ll find just the right place. Click the links below for each camping facility.
- Big Creek RV Park – 40 Large Sites. Camping, recreational building, game room & pool
47247 Hwy 49, Annapolis 573-598-1064 www.bigcreekrvpark.com
- Arcadia Valley RV Park – Full hook-ups, including cable TV, and conveniently located with mountain views.
1321 N. Hwy 21, Ironton 573-546-7418 www.arcadiavalleyrvpark.com
- Bearcat Getaway Campground – Camping and resort.
County Road 364, Lesterville 573-637-2264 www.bearcatgetaway.com
- Council Bluff Lake – Camping, picnicking and fishing.
Hwy 21 to Hwy 32. W on Hwy 32 15-17 miles to Hwy DD, then N 3.5 miles to lake. 573-290-5730
- Franklin Floats Campground – Camping, river floating.
32294 Hwy 21 Lesterville 573-637-2205 www.missouri-vacations.com
- Johnson Shut-Ins State Park – Camping, swimming & hiking.
Hwy 21 to Hwy N, 13 miles. 573-546-2450 www.mostateparks.com
- Marble Creek National Forest – Primitive camping in a scenic spot.
Hwy E, 13 miles SE of Arcadia
- Riversedge Campground – Camping & swimming.
2100 Co. Rd. 342(Peola Road), Lesterville 573-637-2422 www.riversedgeblackriver.com
- Silver Mines National Forest – Partial hook-ups and primitive camping, hiking, swimming in the St. Francois River and scenic views.
Hwy 72 12 miles East to Hwy O.
- Taum Sauk State Park – Camping, picnicking, hiking-backpacking trails.
9 miles SW of Ironton on Rte. CC off Hwy 21-72. 573-546-2450